Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fun Stuff!

In honor of the beginning of October, Will thought we needed our pumpkins NOW so we would "make sure we get some, Mom". So we did....and some other stuff too.

We had a great weekend with my sister, my nephews & niece, and my mom. The boys and Nana went to a Drake football game, and while they didn't win, they had a GREAT time! Sissy had fun in the gator at Aunt Laura & Uncle Buck's....at least she didn't drive off.
In other news, Baby Sis is WALKING! At 17 months and 1 day, she took her first unassisted steps. I have to admit that it's not something I was looking forward to. She's my baby and her not walking let me hold onto that a little longer. She was so proud of herself and started clapping when she did it!

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly...the girl is walking?? Why couldn't she have done it this weekend when we could all celebrate with her?? :) Just kidding...congrats, Mama, now the fun really starts all over again with a more mobile baby! Talk soon~

    ReplyDelete