Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What's going on with us...



I just had to post this picture because it's so sweet...and it's how she sleeps most nights. All curled up with that sweet little bottom in the air!

On another note, she's walking! Here's video proof:


Big Brother lost another tooth - that's 5! He told me the other day "Only 15 more to go, Mom...does that mean I'll get 15 more dollars?" He's keeping the tooth fairy busy. He's also done with soccer for the year and gained another medal along the way. He's already got quite a collection of trophies and medals in his room.
The kids were having a great time last night playing with one of my favorite Ebay finds....a Fisher Price garage that was one of my favorite toys when I was Will's age.

We're excited to head to the pumpkin patch with Nana and Aunt Laura's crew on Saturday...we'll probably have lots of great pics after that adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment