Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Wrap Up

What a year!
January 2009 - Eric found a jawbreaker in the ductwork in the van...Now where would that have come from? Will's JRA flared.
February 2009 - Will shoots & scores as he LOVES YMCA basketball.
March 2009 - We adopted our Compassion son from India - Vijaya Pandi. Soccer started with snow still on the ground.
April 2009 - Several trips to DM as we said goodbye to a dear friend and were blessed by his last days. Morgan turned 2!
May 2009 - My mom retired. We had a great visit to Des Moines with my family including my grandparents.
June 2009 - Will finished Kindergarten and started Summer School. Mommy worked lots of hours rolling standards. We celebrated our country's birthday with the Freedom Festival Parade.
July 2009 - We had a wonderful time at the lake with my sister & fam and my mom but missed Eric terribly. Will surfboarded!
August 2009 - Will turned 7! We took our ill-advised trip to Chicago but the CUBS WIN! Will started 1st grade, soccer and flag football.
September 2009 - Morgan rode in an ambulance. Thankfully it turned into a happy ending. Eric got a new job!!
October 2009 - I'm engaged to marry the man of my dreams. Thank you for loving me my sweet. We had a clown and a fighter pilot for a chilly Halloween.
November 2009 - Our 1st Thanksgiving together in DM at my mom's. Lots of good food and fun! oh, and shopping :)
December 2009 - Our 1st Christmas together engaged! My first Christmas without the kids. Grateful for so many blessings and looking forward to 2010.

We praise God for the blessings and challenges that he has given us and brought us through this year. We're grateful for the hope and promise of the year to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment