Friday, April 16, 2010

2 Weeks!

Two weeks from tomorrow is our big day. We're excited and hoping for good weather. My dress shipped yesterday - here's hoping the measurements are right. Last weekend we met with the pastor (wonderful!) and the photographer (in Eric's words - a complete nut job). I have to agree with him. The pastor was great and helpful and will be a wonderful addition to our service. The photographer...wow. I don't even know how to put it into words. However, I am grateful that I didn't notice what Eric did. Apparently when she was telling us the story of her own, ill-fated marriage, her tiny 8 lb dog was um, in heat, on her foot. I'm glad I didn't notice because I probably would have had to excuse myself. We're hoping the dog won't join her at the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. that is hilarious! I bet you can hardly wait. I guess as long as her pictures are good, that is all that matters. :)

    ReplyDelete