Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Morning Muddled Mind

How is it Monday morning already? Didn't I JUST pick the kids up from school on Friday afternoon? How is it August 25th? How is Labor Day NEXT WEEKEND?!?!

I love Fall and can't wait for the leaves to start turning, for pumpkins and hay bales, for cool nights with the windows open and for digging out my sweaters. But MAN this year has gone quickly!! I can't believe I ordered Will's Halloween costume last week (he's going to be an "army guy") and my mom is looking through boxes at her house to find Morgan's. I'm hoping she can wear the clown costume my mom made me many years ago. School is in session and Will's gearing up for the first Prairie Hawk football game this Friday night - he already has his black & orange "spirit wear" laid out for Friday morning. I have to remind myself to stop and step back and watch and enjoy these precious times...they go by so quickly!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment