Thursday, June 18, 2009

Funnies and New Pics

It's been a crazy couple of weeks...but all normal kinds of stuff! Will finished school on June 9th and was VERY excited to find out who his 1st grade teacher will be. He also informed me that his two best friends, Briar and Sam, are in his class and "Mom, we asked Mrs. Bennett if we can all sit together next year!". I had to laugh at that one as Mrs. Bennett would probably be wise to put them in 3 different corners of the room! :) Summer school/camp is now fully in swing and Will is loving his classes - Cooking for Kids, Around the World in 18 Days, and Basketball for Fun! Afternoons are filled with movies, swimming pool trips, park trips and library time. He's slept so well during the past week!

Miss Morgan is turning into even more of a ham as she grows. I think every day brings new words, phrases, or expressions that just crack us up. Her newest one is "PUNCH IT", said in a deep growly voice, urging the driver to PUNCH IT on the accelerator! It is hysterical. Her other funnies these days include "Will hurt me(said when he was across the room and couldn't have possibly been hurting her), my tooth hurt me (hit it with her spoon), my knee hurt me, my hair hurt me...(you get the idea), Brudder, NO!, Brudder, Be Quiet! and Mommy, helpy me?" She's a hoot.
I got the kids' pictures taken 2 weekends ago and they turned out so well. I love new pics of the kids. It's fun to look back and see how much they've changed and grown since the last time.
Mommy's working most of the weekend while the kids are with their dad. We're planning to swim and have a bbque on Sunday. Love this summery weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment