Friday, June 11, 2010

Time to move on?

Lately, we've thought a lot about moving on. From jobs, from church, from the past. It's easy to get stuck just because something is comfortable, or easy, or habit. It's hard to break out of those patterns, even if they're not the best for our family, our marriage, us or our kids. We feel like we're making some of those decisions now and it's not easy or fun. We know God is in control and we trust that His all-knowing plan for our lives is better than anything we could dream or think. It's easy for me to say those words...it's easy for me to BELIEVE those words in my head. Sometimes (ok, maybe a lot more often than SOMETIMES) it's hard for me to LIVE those words. He loves me, He is in control, He has a plan for my life that is beyond what I could fathom.

Deep breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment