Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful - Friday November 2

I'm thankful for my family I was given at birth.  For my mom who gave up her life for several months this spring and summer to help us care for Morgan and so diligently attends nearly all of her appointments with me. She loves us and her grandchildren well and we are all blessed by that.   For my sister who I can laugh and cry with. With her I have someone to remember the past - the good and the bad and the funny, too ;). She also keeps giving me babies to love on without having to be pregnant! :)   For my loving Daddy who would have just turned 70.  For the 18 years he was in my life here on earth he loved me unconditionally and taught me to follow God.  I miss him every day and give great thanks that I will see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment