Monday, January 18, 2010

3am

**Update:She actually had RSV - yuck. 3 days and nights of constant coughing, 103 degree fevers, and LOTS of whining. Finally her fever broke Tuesday night but she's been running a low grade one since then. I think we'll just erase the last week from our memory.**

UGH :) That's when Morgan and I were lying in my bed as she chattered away saying "Mommy, I see the stars" (a game on my phone) and "Mommy, we look at pictures?" (again on my phone). Morgie's sick - bronchitis this time and has a nasty cough, stuffy nose and obviously isn't sleeping well. We had a rough night after a no nap day so I think everyone but Will is dragging today.
We were able to celebrate Eric's 38th birthday Saturday night with John & Karen. We had dinner and birthday cake & ice cream. The kids and I gave Eric his birthday present Friday night (Will couldn't wait any longer!) - an new XBox 360 and several games. I think he's anxious for a day to himself so he can play without interruption! :)

Here's hoping we get some sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment