Monday, January 11, 2010

Quiet Weekend

The kiddos were with their dad this weekend so Eric & I got to enjoy lots of peace & quiet! I read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and LOVED it! It's been out for awhile and was a bestseller but I never picked it up until now. Wonderful book and now I can't wait to read her next book. I took several naps (NO MORE GLUTEN!!) and hope I'm finally getting over my cold. When the kids came home, they were obviously exhausted so it was early to bed last night and will be again tonight. It seemed this morning like they were both getting my cold, so I'm hoping that another good night's sleep and some relaxing will help them too. We've fallen behind already on our Read the Bible in a Year plan, so we'll start catching back up on that tonight as well. This coming weekend is my sweetie's 38th birthday! John & Karen are coming up for dinner on Saturday night and we'll have cake & ice cream as well....We'll just have to see what else we can cook up for a fun birthday :). That's it from here! Oh, it's going to warm up this week too! It's going to feel just balmy when it reaches 30!!

No comments:

Post a Comment