Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Blizzard and The SUN!

I love Iowa, I love Iowa, I love Iowa :)

I really do...born & raised here, I've only ever lived in another state for less than 1 year. I love the seasons, I love the cool mornings and warm afternoons of the spring, when you can FEEL new life. I love pulling out shorts & tee shirts and NO MORE COATS! I love the steam heat in the summer, when nothing feels better than a cold Pepsi and a swimming pool. I love the changing colors and the crisp mornings in the fall. I love getting out the jeans & sweaters and feeling so cozy in the house. I love winter when it's so beautiful after the first snow and bundling up in layers.

I DO NOT, however, love 50 MPH winds whipping light fluffy snow all over the place so I can't see. I DO NOT love not seeing the sun for a full week and feeling pooooey because of it.

BUT, the SUN IS BACK!!! Thank you Lord for blessing us with SUN today!

No comments:

Post a Comment