Monday, August 3, 2009

Fast Forward

Ok, where did the summer go? Will starts school *2* weeks from Thursday for Pete's sake! Time goes quickly but my heavens I don't know where this summer has gone. We have the craziest two weeks ahead of us until school starts...it feels like someone hit the fast forward button. This week Will has swimming, a trip to Adventureland with dad, a birthday party, HIS OWN 7th birthday, and then his birthday party with our local baseball team on Sunday. Next week, Eric & I are both taking vacation as the kids' daycare is closed and we're looking forward to swimming, mini golfing, maybe a movie and then on Thursday - CHICAGO! We can't wait for the Shedd Aquarium, water taxi rides, a visit to the top of the Sears tower, breakfasts at our favorite Corner Bakery Cafe, and of course, rooting on our Cubbies! Let's hope they can get back to 1st place! The week right before school includes 4, yes 4, doctor's appointments for Mr. Will. His JRA is flaring again and the methotrexate doesn't seem to be working at the current dosage so we're hoping that we can get some answers prior to the start of school. Then the big day, August 20th! Will told me this morning "Mom, I can't WAIT to go back to school"! I'm thrilled he has that attitude. :) Well, I'm off to start the race...it's going to be an awesome couple of weeks! What are you up to before the kiddos head back to school??

OH! I had to post this adorable picture of Morgan and Nana...just because it's so adorable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment